10 March 2008

Happy Birthday Iain

Hi. My Precious friend Iain from the BBC's WHYS is celebrating his birthday today. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY precious Iain, and many many many many happy returns Inshallah. To me, Precious Iain is one of the kindest, loveliest, most noble, and most amazing humans that you can ever meet. Also I'd like to say a very big THANK YOU to all my good and precious friends around the world, and a very special THANK YOU to the WHYS's most marvellous team and most amazing listeners. I really don't know what to do without you guys. With my love. Yours forever, Lubna.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Lubna,

It is so great to see you take the time to wish someone else Happy Birthday. Whenever yours is, please know you are wished many, many happy returns. I hope that you are able to get some peace and be able to relax some. If you ever want to escape for a while, there will always be a room for you here in Beaverton, Oregon. Your friend, Amy